Position: BioManufacturing Technician
Term: Full Time
This is an entry level role which conducts cGMP manufacturing as needed by the organization; working in a cGMP cleanroom environment; manufacturing involving primary cell culture lines, tissue processing, basic testing, packaging and shipping of products.
- Reads and follows work SOPs and schematics or receives verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed
- Culturing primary cell lines to multiple passages eventually leading to cryopreservation.
- Responsible for manufacturing in specific product-related operations of cell culture in a GMP cleanroom environment.
- Manufacturing of all products in a biosafety cabinet (BSC) with sterile technique.
- Prepare production documents, manufacturing batch records, and documenting all information relating to production in accordance with cGMP procedures.
- Maintaining and organizing supplies associated with production.
- Perform required tests on equipment and record results.
- Participates in Quality Control inspections and Quality Assurance audits.
- Handle and deliver products and hazardous materials in compliance with all regulations and company policies.
- Maintain cleanliness of cleanroom in accordance with cGMPs procedures. Transfer hazardous or non-hazardous waste materials to collection areas for disposal, recycling, or reuse.
- Pick, Pack, and Ship finished product, materials, and equipment as required per established policies and procedures
- Complete regulatory paperwork for deliveries and for outgoing customer products.
- Actively participate in maintaining a safe work environment by completing required training, providing suggestions for improving the health and safety program and bringing unsafe acts and/or conditions to the attention of management.
- Works with team lead, scientists, supervisors, and managers to improve quality and process efficiency.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Entry level position requires a high school diploma, certificate in biomanufacturing is a plus or Associates Degree or equivalent (experience may substitute for education).
- Cell culture experience is a plus but not a requirement. GMP training will be provided.
- Must be able to work on-call rotation as needed is required; weekend shift likely.
- Must be able to work for the duration of the work schedule in cleanroom facility in appropriate cleanroom attire.
- Ability to communicate, receive and understand instructions regarding duties to be performed.
- Ability to work with Liquid Nitrogen (LN2).
- Must be able to lift, carry, push and/or pull 30-50 lb. of equipment or supplies
- Ability to adapt in a constantly evolving environment.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with co-workers and leadership.
- Demonstrated ability to follow instruction and standard operating procedure.
To Apply send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Indicate position in the subject line