School of Veterinary Medicine
Veterinary Institute for Regenerative Cures (VIRC)
UC Davis holds the largest veterinary school in the United States and has been ranked the #1 Vet School by US News & World Report.
Discussions have been made with UC Davis to:
- Introduce high quality cell products to the veterinary market
- Hold clinical trials in GMP qualified stem cells in naturally occurring inflammatory and immune-mediated diseases
- Host theoretical and practical teaching courses regarding stem cell application to students and clinicians
College of Veterinary Medicine
Western University of Health Sciences is one of the largest graduate schools for health professionals in California and has developed 9 health science colleges. The college of Veterinary medicine at Western University was founded in 1977, was granted full accreditation by the [American Veterinary Medical Association Council of Education] in 2010, and offers instruction and clinical opportunities in domestic species such as equine and companion animals.
An official collaboration has been made with Western University to:
- Initiate clinical trials to test product efficacy on Canine Atopy
- Develop new cell-based products for veterinary medical application
- Host classes and seminars for veterinary students to familiarize with cell therapy and alternative companion treatment
Copyright © 2020 PrimeGen Global
The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All content, including text, graphics, images and information, contained on or available through this web site is for general information purposes only. VetCell Therapeutics USA makes no representation and assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of information contained on or available through this web site, and such information is subject to change without notice.
You are encouraged to confirm any information obtained from or through this web site with other sources, and review all information regarding any medical condition or treatment with your physician.
NEVER DISREGARD PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE OR DELAY SEEKING MEDICAL TREATMENT BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU HAVE READ ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH ANY WEB SITE.